4 kittens and 1 temple roof... so kute.
Last night I stayed at Prabha Auntie's house. She's been very kind and welcoming, making sure I get settled in and experience Nepal. We shared nice conversations, and this morning I went with her and Uncle to a temple in Thamel, where she goes to give pujas.
Last night I stayed at Prabha Auntie's house. She's been very kind and welcoming, making sure I get settled in and experience Nepal. We shared nice conversations, and this morning I went with her and Uncle to a temple in Thamel, where she goes to give pujas.
This isn't her home, but I WANT THIS TO BE MY FUTURE HOUSE! mint green! flowers! etc.!


Namaste, Junie! Looks like everyone in the family is taking good care of you! Heard that you started language classes. Ramro chha! I've been practicing my colors with flashcards I found on-line, so I was able to understand about the black cat with green eyes! Missing you!
ReplyDelete