Not too eventful. I spent most of the day down at the wet lab collecting ephemeroptera insects, running some bluegill feeding trials, and making crayfish containers. I was mostly alone all day, and I think at one point I started going a bit craycray because I was definitely singing to myself and making songs. For example:
I need a sunfish, I need a sunfish, why don't you come in my net
I remember successfully rhyming at some point. I ended up finishing at a decent hour because Lindsey/Ashley were at Trout Lake, and Bradley was in a different lab today dissecting crayfish. For the rest of the evening, I've been watching Season 1 Psych and playin' ukulele. I also went to take a walk around the woods with my ipod when I got stopped by Cramer, the guy who is kind of in charge of everyone here. Apparently there had been a cougar sighting, and he invited me to hop into his gator. I felt like I was on a safari, riding in the wind while k
eeping our eyes peeled for the cat. unfortunately, even though we drove around the whole property (into new areas and lakes I hadn't been!) we didn't see it. But we did see three turtles, a cigar-smoking priest that was fishing, and a gorgeous sunset on the lake!LAST NIGHT OF TEENAGE DREAMZZZ
You climbed into his gator?? Is that the green machine in the photo? Kind of ironic that you were looking for a big cat in northern Wisconsin rather than in southern Nepal!
ReplyDelete